Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miley 6 months June 14th!

Hi, I was thinking of changing the title of this blog so it more accurately describes the growth of our family. Not that our family is growing in numbers any time soon, but you know, like how Miles' is growing and developing, etc.

So after three weeks of repetitive mashed banana and rice cereal, I finally added a new player to the mashed foods that I feed Miles! Avacado! My favorite. He, apparently, did not care for it. So, I mashed it with the banana so he couldn't quite distinguish it....(i mean, i am guessing, since he didn't tell me or anything). I tried applesauce and he obviously hated it, so today I mixed it with rice cereal and it was ok.

I was really concerned about not feeding him too much too soon, since there is some AAP rule about no solids till 6 months...but after talking to Ceci she encouraged me that he can eat it all-except meat and dairy for now. yay!!

Also, he can defintely roll over to either side, almost sit up by himself, and pick his legs up while on his belly (as if he wants to crawl) but then usually topples over:) Mercifully, he is sleeping longer stretches at night, which means I usually feel more sane and functional these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment