Monday, June 14, 2010

Crafts!

So, Rachel returned from California and my sewing machine is back on track! Rachie helped get me jump started Sat night and I completed two pillow covers, baby play squares and a random denim chew toy.

Cloth wipes-some one ply and others two.
Random denim chew toyed-named Ralphy (in honor of the denim donor). I put plastic from a package of brownies in the inside to give it a crinkle sound and then attached a scrap piece of red...not sure why...a handle perhaps?

Throw pillows!



Baby play squares...At this point, I enjoy these much more than Miley:)
So, I want to re purpose this blog to talk about baby Miles as well as homemaking, crafting, and whatnot. Kinda like a Boudreau Family Matters Blog. I don't want to start a new one, but just continue on...any ideas for a new title??


1 comment:

  1. Natalie! I *love* your pillows!!!

    you are awesome :)

    (... just though you should know)

    ReplyDelete