Tuesday, August 4, 2009

21 weeks

I should have invested in a digital camera by now...pics to come.
so, 21 weeks feels similar to 20 wks. Although some notable changes:

-even MORE activity from little Miles
-getting out of bed is a tiny bit more difficult
-sleepings requires more pillows, so i don't end up stranded on my back in pain
-maternity clothes that used to be comfy, aren't!

Emotionally, I've been feeling really good. I am enjoying being pregnant soo much. My summer schedule has helped me get extra naps in and relax a lot. However, I am getting a little nervous about the fall. I'll be working lots more, have committments almost every evening and be growing a HUGE belly. So, I am registering for baby stuff this week to have one less thing to do in the coming months.

So, that's the update.

In other news, ZOE WAS FINALLY BORN> after 36 hrs of intense labor for Mandy (and Matt). She is BEAUTIFUL! I was amazed at how beautiful she already is?! I am so happy for Mandy that it.is.over!

Her labor was really, really good for me to be around for because 1. I will be birthing at the same place and 2. This is the first friend who has had a baby since I've gotten pregnant. It was a great (vicarious) experience:)

Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment