Monday, August 10, 2009

22 weeks

Photo from 21 weeks. I am finally FEELING pregnant. As in large, awkard, having difficulty in picking objects off the floor, trouble getting comfy to sleep, etc. I just can't wait to see this little human that's inside of me. I've got some great maternity clothes passed down (thx Mandy & Ceci) and new stuff from Lynn and Mom, so hopefully I am set. Not sure how big of a jacket I'll need by Dec, but maybe it won't even be cold yet, knowing the TX weather...

We have some exciting appts this week, so I'll keep it short today and repost at the end of the week with any updates. By the way, for the those who've asked, Husband Coached Birthing is, so far, the BEST book I've read on labor. The more I read, the calmer I feel. PLUS talking to Mandy post-labor has also helped a lot; to know that it's very, very hard, but very doable! yay. over half way till show time:)


Here's what Miles looks like this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment