Monday, July 27, 2009

20 wks

EXCITING NEWS!

1st. it is a BOY!! we had our anatomy ultrasound last week and got to see Miles Paul Boudreauon the big screen! It was exhilarating. We cried.

2nd. His kicks and movements are officially consistent. I feel him when I drive, sit, and especially at night when I collapse into bed to read. Last night I saw his little movements rippling across my abdomen. wow!! Matt felt him kick for the first time last week. finally! It was amazing:)

3rd. I'm digging deeper into the realm of cloth diapers and am fascinated! Hopefully this week or next, mom and I will go to a class to get some last bits of info before I decided which kinds I'll try to use...I'm not a purist by any means...but you save.so.much.$$! ($1,900/kid with disposables VS $100/kid with cloth...and that's if you have 3 kids, which I'd like to have four (!) so let's call it $75/kid:) haha.

4th. I've signed us up for our Bradley class that starts Sept 1st. I've started reading the book Husband Coached Birthing and it's already helped to ease my fears about the foreboding world of labor and delivery. But, I know the class will help both of us be informed and therefore prepared for what's to come...in the only way we can at the point. Plus, we gotta take it to birth at the ABC.

5th. Zoe isn't here yet. !! Pray that Mandy will go in to labor soon!

here are some half way pics. 20 weeks yay!!


Miles 1st gift from Zoe! 

the GI Joe that came w/ the onesie...and some flowers Matt picked for me!
I can still see my feet...

20 wks...



No comments:

Post a Comment