Monday, June 8, 2009

13 weeks

I am so tired! I feel like I could sleep all day long...or at least any moment now...at my desk.


Lately I've been feeling more pregnant; strange cramps that come on at random times, having to pee ALL the time, not being able to zip up ANY of my pants, eating constantly or else feeling the sudden drop in blood pressure and the IMMEDIATE need for food.


The other day I was remembering when Matt and I were in Pasadena, CA doing the Perspectives class with HSL and Joel's sister Leila was STARVING after church. We didn't know where we were or where to eat and everything in the area was super expensive. I remember the distress and panic in her eyes...and now I feel like I finally, truely understand.


Yesterday I had a tea/baklava with Jessica at the Ethiopian resturant. I had to go to the bathroom apprx. 4 times during our 2 hrs. there.


Saturday was Mandy's shower! It was so fun and so exciting to see all the stuff that Zoe will be using/wearing very soon. It does make it more real for everyone somehow, seeing all the 'stuff' for the new person.


Next Monday is my 2nd prenatal appt. I am keeping a food log this week...just ONE more thing to love about the Austin Birthing Center-they care about what you eat! They are so holistic in their approach...which makes sense and is so refresing!


Here is a pic of my belly last week. To be fair, I had just eaten A LOT, but still, things are growing! Miles or Isabella???!?


No comments:

Post a Comment