Monday, December 7, 2009

38 weeks

So, its 38 weeks. Here's the update:



Weight gain: 32#



Cravings: pumpkin bread.



Physically: TIRED! I think I slept through the night a couple of weeks ago, but it's a distant memory. I've read/heard that my body is preparing for the 2 hr feedings by waking every two hours to pee. Great...using the eye cream early...



Emotionally: excited=to meet Miles. very thankful=for the new house! scared=of what labor will REALLY be like.



Next Prenatal Appt: Wed at 3pm, depending on when we close, this may change.



We hope to start cleaning by Thurs/Fri and have a great move (as in moving our bed and baby stuff:) Sat and Sun. Things are about to start happening fast! But, I am consicously taking it slow and packing up things very slowly, getting naps and walks in daily and eating lots of greens and smoothies, playing yahtzee and watching West Wing to force myself to rest!



And now we wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment