Wednesday, May 22, 2013

what i wore wednesday

The What I wore Wednesday idea is from the Pleated Poppy...

I was in peril of not getting dressed today. It looked like Matt was taking the truck and the only thing i could think of to do was organize some closets, maybe make some granola bars, try to do a reading lesson with Miles and maybe watch a cooking show. So, it was looking bleak on the outfit horizon. But! Guess who should appear?! Grandpa Paul parked outside offering to take Matt to work. PTL! I jumped on the chance to not have to load the boys up immediately after breakfast (as is required if I want to have a vehicle..) and quickly formulated a plan. First, to get dressed! yay!
This is my new Liz Lange target tank that I got last night with mother's day money. After two babies, I'm seriously annoyed with my maternity clothes:)

Tank: liz lange, target, Maternity pencil skirt: Gap, necklace: Noonday Collection (I WON this on a Facebook giveaway!), now to find a clean sweater as it's freezing!! (well, not really, but like 54 degrees till the sun comes up more, in Texas that is technically freezing for late May).

happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment