Monday, October 22, 2012

hello monday!

hello Monday!
hello Mason sleeping 12hrs two nights in a row (hence the return to my long lost blog)
hello darker mornings!
hello bus stop...i was on time today:)
hello Jesus calling....
hello bags under my eyes (chronic sleep deprivation for 11mo now...)
hello clean house. I love! Austin All Maids!


This is the day that the lord has made! I'll rejoice and be glad in it--Ps118:24

Thanks Lisa  Leonard for blog format inspiration & fashion ideas...
Thanks Mandy and Christine and Laura for blogs to read:)

hello turning 30!


3 comments:

  1. like! and umm...tell me more about this maid service!! i think i just thought of something for my christmas list :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was a little over $150 for a DEEP DEEP clean...and worth every penny!! We did it a few days before on the market. for days we kept noticing all the small areas they had cleaned...and the STOVE! looks brand new:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back!! My mother in law got me the book Jesus Calling... it's so good! I haven't picked mine up in a while but I'm inspired now. I'm sorry you havent been sleeping well!!! Hope all that has changed at this point.

    ReplyDelete