Saturday, March 6, 2010

7pm, 10pm, 1am, 4am, 7am












Hi-it's been a while since a Miles update.
The title of this post is in reference to the times Miles woke/ate last night. I am tired.

He's is getting really big! He was 12lbs 9oz at our 2 month check up. He's 11 weeks monday, so I am SURE he's gained a 1lb at least...Oh and he was 23 inches long. Only in the 40% percentile for size...Matt was a little disheartened about that, but I think he hit a growth spurt right after our appt.
He is sleeping a LOT better. Taking good naps and having up to a 7 hr stretch at night. (not sure what happened last night...)Unfortunately, that stretch is sometimes from 6pm-1am, in which I am awake some of it...but, I know there is sleep in my future at some point. I pray...
So, yeah, having a baby is so much more intense than I ever imagined. He's soo precious and innocent and just adorable. And yet, my whole life is different. I don't go anywhere w/o thinking about him or if he'll be hungry while I've run to HEB for 10 whole minutes. That too gets easier I think.
Ok, i got to get a nap while he's out. !






1 comment:

  1. love the update!! I think i got just a tiny taste of what it will be like, the last couple of weeks taking care of Elmer. Watching him through the night, making sure he is breathing, listening to his every little noise, getting up at 3 am to take him to the bathroom, trying to get him to eat a little here and there. i know it's not the same... but we have been exhausted!!! i am going to really try to enjoy the next 4 months before Reese gets here!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete